среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

award depp globe golden johnny




I feel like im quickly losing friends all at once. Im sure that the death count isnt done yet. I say alot of stupid shit when im drunk. Things that get me in trouble. Things that come out wrong. Things that i regret the next day. I wish i could sleep forever and just leave my life behind. Im not depressed. But i dont feel so good either. The things ive seen. The things ive done. I dont understand how i can take it all back. I cant. Theres too many mistakes ive made in my life. I dont know why i cant stop. I dont know why i cant be the clear headed guy i use to be. The one that knew how to handle his own problems and give valid advice to others. Im a wreck. The constant sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach is growing old. I have nothing to offer anyone. Im sorry.

i could use my old self right now. Heapos;d know what to do.

escrow source code, award depp globe golden johnny, award department navy service web, award department international prize promotion, award department detroit police, award denver trophy.



Комментариев нет: