среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

for sending bulk mails




"You know, we are spontaneous people"

hahaha�:D and I really like that cause seriously we are. Be it with onghuikuan or with leen/wanying.

but onghuikuan and I must be the best. Weapos;re always damn random and itapos;ll be�a mad rush to get to bugis right after school, stinking in our uniform. No wonder I always feel that I havenapos;t seen you in clean and nice clothes for a very long while.

anyway, the later part of the day was spent in the cardio room with my bff :D and it feels SO�ROMANTIC cause itapos;s like Iapos;m not a sportswoman but she is, thatapos;s why Iapos;m there with her, trying to motivate her while at the same time, I picked up cardio cause of her (not really, yongji was the 1st one who brought me there). Hahaha but all the calories were gained back after a trip down to bugis and we ate a lot. (not exactly..)

anyway, cardio room has this cool shit fish game hahaha but itapos;s like very exciting

but before that, yongji and I were looking at her do weights while we try to mingle with all the equipments and act like weapos;re doing a lot of stuff but frankly speaking, even the assisted pull up was so freaking hard. I think Iapos;ll never do weights my whole life please; cardio is much much much more fun and nice. But toned arms are very very very important. HMM

anyway, rewind to cs. It was plain stupid cause it was 1hr of doing retarded things, talk about retarded stuff, look at retarded people and laugh. But the people present were pretty entertaining today so for the 1st half an hour, chris and I just kept cleaning the 1st wall all 4 (liang, ms ong, chris and I) of us cleaned. And we were basically noticing 2 people all the time. And the thing is, even before we started, we were warned not to stay together already -.- cause of the 2 stupid people who kept laughing and their sense of humour is totally ground zero.

but we agreed thatapos;s why they make nice people to hang out with. :)

I think Iapos;m losing the touch of blogging damn it :(

and cause of today, Juan and I finally managed to spend time together which I was really really glad for hahaha so happy. Anyway, youapos;re like the best advisor in my life woman, the coolestest one some more and in many situations, Iapos;m really thankful for all that youapos;ve said. Directly or indirectly cause seriously, you do give kickass advices <3

some person keep asking me to restructure her sentences and totally using me to do parts of�her wr hahaha

anyway I know my math results and itapos;s so +_()( but chem was rather surprising (I didnapos;t get�an A please)�though the top scorer is 90.9

I feel inadequate but seriously, thereapos;s more to life

and this saturday will be fun�:D

anyway, weapos;ve decided that weapos;re at our prime so we should catch a horror late night show, drink and stayover at my place. But us being us, I think weapos;ll just end up renting vcds, drink and stayover at my place.

I feel like eating pizza.



chan gorgeous jackie music video, for sending bulk mails, for seniors, for seniors magazine.



Комментариев нет: