воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

california cellular modesto phone





This is a meme that went round the traps four years ago... I thought it would be fun to do it again now.

==============================

10 years ago I:
- Lived in Adelaide.
- Had just resigned from a 5-year long supermarket career in order to take a receptionist job.
- Was a [light] smoker.
- Developed Crohnapos;s Disease for the first time.
- Had a circle of friends (or at least people I thought were friends).
- Owned a computer with 250MB of memory, a top-of-the-line�24k modem, and the luxury of a 4x speed CD Rom drive in addition to the floppy disk drive.
- Didnapos;t have any fillings in my teeth.
- Had no idea that Duran Duran had continued to exist after about 1987.

5 years ago I:
- Thought "The Crossed Swords" was the most wonderful community on the internet.
- Had never seen Duran Duran play live and had never met Kate, Luna or Shaney face-to-face.
- Lived in a tiny, dark, one bedroom flat and drove to work every day.
- Started what was, in hindsight, probably the best job Iapos;ve ever had, though I didnapos;t appreciate it at the time.
- Believed I was going to write a novel one day.
- Took antidepressant medication for the first time.� (Or was that six years ago?)

1 year ago I:
- Went to the US for the first time.� (I canapos;t believe it was a whole year ago; it still feels like only a few months)
- Weighed about 6 kilos more than I do today.
- Had recently gotten a job at the top level of the public service administrative officer stream.
- Was renting a lovely two bedroom townhouse but was helping Ricki look for a place to buy where we could both live.
- Didnapos;t have my parents living with me.

So far this year I:
- Have had my parents living with me.
- Spent three months in an executive level position and hated it.
- Have (if you believe the doctors) had a little bit of a sort of nervous breakdown.
- Have converted my CD collection to high quality mp3apos;s and have built my music file collection up to about 4,000 songs.
- Loved and lost a magpie.
- Bought a laptop computer.
- Havenapos;t made any new friends.� (Like thatapos;s different from any other year...)

Yesterday I:
- Drove a car for the second time since mid-January.
- Gleed (thatapos;s the verb version of "glee") over my germinating basil seeds and tiny baby strawberries.
- Baked a berry cake.
- Played "Oblivion" on the computer.
- Got tummy-flutters when Rob Lowe kissed a girl on The West Wing.
- Got around the house barefoot for the first time since early autumn.

Today I:
- Bought a new pair of jeans and two new skirts because most of my old skirts trousers are too big for me now.
- Was happy when I remembered my boss doesnapos;t work Mondays anymore.
- Havenapos;t done very much work.
- Should have written an email to Luna instead of writing this meme.

In 1 year I:
- Will have finished playing "Oblivion".
- Will have finished reading the books that I got for Christmas in 2007.
- Will have a different boss.
- Wonapos;t have my parents living with me anymore.
- Might have gotten over to the UK to visit Kate at last.

In 5 years I:
- Donapos;t want to think about it.



african slate flooring, california cellular modesto phone, california cellular jose phone san, california cellular charger phone.



Комментариев нет: